Client Transition Lead for Payroll Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Client Transition Lead for Payroll Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education — Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
Experience — Two to five years related experience and/or training, preferably in a service environment.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual Language skills are preferred
- Project management certification a plus
- Skills&/ Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Passion – Client Service Management, Data Analysis, Data Migrations
Strong technical skills
ADP Celergo Global Connect Expertise
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to maintain priorities in a constantly changing environment
Strong organization skills
Expertise using MS Office applications
- Perform analysis activities for defining the required technical specifications of the information system that meet the customer configuration needs.
- In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:
- Following up with internal team members to ensure critical milestones are met for client specific transitions. This involves review of the project plan and consistent follow up to ensure we are meeting the transition schedule.
- Supporting project leads with system set-up and communications.
- Validating client’s and local partner’s data to ensure that the data ADP Celergo is complete and satisfies all required information to successfully run a payroll and maintain compliance.
- Ensure that payrolls are successfully configured according to our standard operating procedures.
- Completing parallel processing test of transition clients and live payrolls for a successful transition to the primary account manager of the client and payroll.
- Terminating the ADP Streamline payroll in accordance to the termination protocols.
- Client service support on
- Standard operating procedures and general troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting ADP Celergo
- Internal and external training on newly implemented processes
- Coordinating with the Partner Network team to obtain needed local partner information for the completion of the ADP Celergo transition.
- Validating country specific requirements needed to process payroll in each respective location and matching them to ADP Celergo in order to shore up payroll set-up for go-live.
- Being the Subject Matter Experts on ADP Celergo and working Central Services and/or Product to solve for issues.