Senior Offering Management Specialist
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role.
• A history of proven product management and/or marketing skills.
• Experience with research/analytical chemistry techniques such as chromatography, ICP, spectroscopy, titration
• An undergraduate degree or higher in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering is appreciated
• Understanding and experience with the ability to practically apply to their product line(s). Must link strategies to financial results.
• Ability to lead projects and teams that successfully achieve milestones and complete deliverables.
• Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills.
• A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others
• Portfolio and product life cycle management, including new launches and consolidation
• Productivity improvements, in collaboration with procurement and supply chain
• Cross-functional project management and reporting
• VOC; understand market sizing, segmentation; understand value elements critical to customers; calculate value equations; target value propositions to customer segments
• Supports development and/or implementation of pricing and business policies
• Effectively promote and advertise brands via the sales force collateral as well as account planning
• Design and execute impactful market research studies; drive to conclusions and actionable recommendations for the business and clearly communicates the findings and implications Drives action from analysis
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development
• Career growth opportunities;
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
• International work environment;
• If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.