Inside Sales Representative
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Inside Sales Rep will be supporting customer interface via inside sales responsible for the development of new business for Honeywell in existing and prospect accounts. The role disseminates key messages, initiatives, and information on the value Honeywell brings to assigned customers, opportunities, and solutions. The objective of the holder of this position is to provide additional customer coverage (supplementing field sales) and act as customer focal point for campaign generated sales leads;
• Educated to a minimum of University Degree level or equivalent (preferred Chemical or Electrical Engineering)
• 3+ years of B2B sales: Develop Territory Plans for region assigned; Relationships and Account Development with new customers
• Work with HCI Sales, Product Marketing and AMS Marketing, Consultants to develop sales initiatives and promotions aimed at installed base customers and deploy sales initiatives activities within the team
• Inside Sales specific targets - Deliver per annual sales plans for up-selling periodic contracts, additional software and services
• Establish sales engagement process with installed base customers (telephone, email and via the web)
• Prioritize leads that are developed as opportunities in Salesforce
• Tracking and reporting on the sales opportunity pipeline in Salesforce
• Forecast Discipline - Helping to forecasting sales revenues on a monthly basis.
• Business Development - Working with Account Managers and Sales Specialists - SPOT/QR and driving demand generation, up-sell services: upgrades
• Leading Proposal Process - Organizing and leading internal RFQ/proposal review and pricing/bid strategy meetings for all inside sales led campaigns
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
· Market specific training and ongoing personal development
· Career growth opportunities;
· Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.