Senior Supply Planner (HBT)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Supply Planner to join our Honeywell Building Technologies team in Lugoj! Be part of a team where you will use your knowledge and background in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve production control output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations and Sourcing. You will partner with the factory operations in providing direction that ensures product is coordinated, monitored and completes the production cycle according to schedule.
· Solid experience in production planning/SIOP (3-5 years). Preferable electronics/automotive manufacturing area;
· Experience in using production/manufacturing calculation tools;
· Solid English skills
· SAP Planning proficiency
· University Degree
· Responsible for Finished Goods Planning (through PO into the lead supply location) & Buy to Sell Planning (direct from Supplier);
· Analyze MRP proposals
· Optimizing system parameters and stocking strategy settings
· Order placement
· Support in-house operational issues / challenges being the conduit back to internal HON Function
· Track orders confirmation and deliveries
· Execute pull-ins, push-outs
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
· Market specific training and ongoing personal development
· Career growth opportunities;
· Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.