We are looking for a well-organized colleague, with a passion for numbers and a keen eye for details, who enjoys designing and implementing processes, works efficiently in diverse teams and is interested in building a meaningful career in the world’s largest consumer goods company. As a Pricing Coordinator, you will work closely with the business teams and Finance Analysts, leading processes related to pricing and promotions and performing analyses to answer business needs.
- Ensure proper and timely maintenance of prices in Order-Billing and Pricing Systems
- Coordinate price change process across South East Europe markets and Brands
- Provide reports and analytical support to business teams, related to prices and promotions
- Identify and propose improvement opportunities
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 12 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility at work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate, preferable in Finance, Engineering, Management, Math or similar
- Very good speaking and written command of English
- Able to work independently, as well as in teams; able to execute work with excellence
- Self-organized, with high attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Previous experience in a finance related role would be an advantage
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.