Requirements Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
You will be responsible to ensure that all requirements relevant for the product are collected, clarified, tracked and documented in the project. Your main tasks will be:
* Definition of the structure of the Requirements Documents and Requirements Change Process;
* Definition, installation and operation of a Requirement Management Tool (Doors, TraceIt);
* Definition of the Requirements Tracing Concept and of the Requirements Metrics;
* Checking and reporting the level of completeness towards the project management;
* Monitoring of the Requirements Traceability;
* Managing and participation in reviews to identify Requirements inconsistencies;
* Managing the changes of Requirements;
* Identification and Distribution of all Stakeholder Requirements, e.g. Customer Requirement Specifications, Legal Standards, internal Standards;
* Managing the team for Requirements Analysis.
* University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Faculty of Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
* Process experience on Change-, Version- and Requirements Management;
* Tool know how for Change-, Version- and Requirements Management;
* Medium level programming languages;
* Web and Database technologies;
* Embedded development experience.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.