Accounts Receivable - Collections - with German
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Qualifications we seek in you!
• University graduate (economic studies represent an advantage)
• Accounting knowledge – basic level;
• Similar experience in the field;
• Work experience with and ERP system (advantage);
Preferred Qualifications / Skills
• Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
• Energetic, self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Accurate, logical problem solver;
• Communicative and ability to learn;
• Booking of Incoming Payments: Bank Statement and Remittance advices.
• Processing credit notes.
• Maintaining customer master data: New customer set up & Changes.
• Handling unapplied cash: Unapplied/unidentified payment investigation & Cash collected at the month end.
• Coordinating query resolution/dispute management: Verbal & Written Communication with client and related departments.
• Handling dunning letters/collection letters: issuing, checking and sending them to the client.
• Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the improvement of it, calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the Architect.
• Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transition.
• Successfully graduating the training plan dedicated to the position and the tasks;
• Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever vital and requested by the manager;
• Updating the working procedures periodically;
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable - Collections - with German!
You should have a C1 German and English language levels and have a basic understanding in accounting. The job description holder might work based on the schedule committed with the client (differences may appear at: the start and end hour, break length, bank holidays, work related travelling).
The purpose of the position is processing of all customers related invoices, credit notes and payments as well as accounts receivable communication with the purpose to accurately settle and timely collect all customer receivables; ensure appropriate reporting on the process performance.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit genpact(dot)com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.