IT Hardware Support with English
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
• Technical Knowledge – Desktops and well familiar with troubleshooting issues with Desktops with main focus on Processors and Motherboards.
• Experience in installation and troubleshooting of different versions of windows desktop operating systems and Linux OS
• Advanced in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Windows
• Troubleshooting Ability – Proven skills in troubleshooting complex technical problems, both hardware and software;
• Comfort with Technology – Demonstrated Ability to research solutions and prepare SOPs for new technical problems;
• Previous similar work experience up to 1 year.
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages, on a priority established by the team leader;
• Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
• Troubleshooting IT problems (incidents) according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
• Accurate and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
• Sharing with all team members any knowledge acquired through end-user or resolver interactions;
• Attending training sessions;
• Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
• Successfully completing the training plan and passing the process knowledge test (PKT).
• Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
• Inform the process trainers and the management team whenever the information in an SOP is identified as out-of-date.
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of IT Hardware Support with English!
We are looking for someone with a good level of English and a passion for finding a solution for customers’ tech problems.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit genpact(dot)com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.