Magento Developer @HN Services (GP)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
• French language al least at a medium level.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
• Building and configuring Magento eCommerce websites.
• Coding of the Magento templates.
• Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
• Designing themes and interfaces.
• Setting performance tasks and goals.
• Troubleshooting integration issues.
• Updating website features and security patches.
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our client. As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.).