Submit your CV @GF Casting Solutions | TOPA
We are opening our doors for juniors who want to jump start their career in engineering!
What`s in it for you
- A two-year trainee program and together we will lay the foundation for your future at GF Casting Solutions at Bradu headquarter, specially tailored to your needs and which will help you gain insights into various departments and areas of the company.
- A stay abroad as an integral part of this program, which enables you to work on major international projects.
What we require
- A degree in a technical field (bachelor or master)
- Initial work experience (internships, student jobs)
- Flexibility and interest in working abroad
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and enjoy thinking your way through complex design issues
- A plus, but not a must: experience with iron and light metal casting
- High level of self-motivation, solution-orientation and creativity
- Clear, open communication, convincing in English when working with our international locations and customers.
Check out more here: Graduate Trainee Program (Bradu/Arges)