Graduate Trainee Program (Bradu/Arges)
Are you enthusiastic about future technologies and sustainability?
We offer you a two-year trainee program and together we will lay the foundation for your future at GF Casting Solutions at Bradu headquarter. The program will be tailored to you and will help you gain insights into various departments and areas of the company. A stay abroad is an integral part of this program and enables you to work on major international projects.
The starting date is 01.10.2021 or by agreement.
Our offer //
- Excellent tailor-made training with a focus on production
- A secure job with corresponding career opportunities
- Room for improvements and a high degree of personal responsibility
- An interesting position in an international environment
- The opportunity to travel and get to know other countries and cultures
- A degree in a technical field (bachelor or master)
- Initial work experience (internships, student jobs)
- Flexibility and interest in working abroad
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and enjoy thinking your way through complex design issues
- A plus, but not a must: experience with iron and light metal casting
- High level of self-motivation, solution-orientation and creativity
- Clear, open communication, convincing in English when working with our international locations and customers.