Senior Team Assistant
Created for people, LearnShift is an HR consultancy company that aims to coach and advise all the candidates involved in the process. We are constantly searching for the best place for you to work and to develop. We love what we are doing and we believe in the magic of the human connection.Requirements
• 5+ years of senior level administrative experience in a fast-paced environment;
• Self-motivated, hands on, can do attitude;
• Experience working across multiple time zones;
• High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism;
• Proactive approach to anticipating the executive’s needs;
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy;
• Capable of building and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders including a tight network of other Assistants internally and externally;
• Proficient in Outlook and office skills;
• Ability to priorities effectively;
• Strong communication skills.
• Planning & Coordinate domestic and international travel plans end to end including all logistics, itineraries, and international visas for Leaders;
• Providing travel arrangements and itineraries;
• Work closely with the other Team and Executive Assistants on team wide business operations initiatives.
• Exercising sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information;
• Coordinating team morale events while staying within managing the allocated budget.