Finance First Level Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Finance First Level Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
As part of the Finance Center of Competence you will offer support to the Customers ( Business functions) on different finance related issues and work closely with the line functions to coordinate suitable improvement measures, having the following responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the incoming tickets;
- Documentation in the tracking tool (. Jira);
- Timely response to requestor;
- Callback for additional information if necessary;
- Clustering, evaluation and alignment of issues;
- Initial root cause analysis of the reported issue;
- Allocation to existing problem cluster;
- Coordination of reported issues;
- Develop sustainable solution in collaboration with line function;
- Set up meetings with relevant stakeholders;
- Support with Center Of Competence knowledge (from previous solutions);
- Track solution process closely;
- Continuous documentation in tracking tool;
- Communication of relevant information to all stakeholders;
- Regularly match frequently asked questions with generally accepted answers to publish online;
- Maintain solution data base.
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Finance);
- Relevant work experience in Customer support, PMO or similar activity (1-2 years);
- Fluent in English is a must;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Self-starter and autonomous work attitude;
- Jira or Service Now know-how is a plus.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Ability to link available information with new facts;
- Quick perception;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and structured mindset;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment;
- Outstanding team player with all stakeholders.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets