Senior Master Data Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco active
View all jobs Senior Master Data Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BAT ROMANIAIS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR ANALYST MASTER DATA
SENIORITY LEVEL: Middle
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for managing the Master Data processes, SOX compliance and maintain the databases accuracy.
Reports to: Team Leader
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Creation and maintenance of Master Data objects, such as: Cost Centers, WBS, Fixed Assets, General Ledgers, Intercompany.
- Effective and timely delivery of Data Management processes according to the agreed deadlines and in line with audit recommendation;
- Provide support to Team Leader for DM specific activities;
- Maintain a close relationship with the EM/ Customers;
- Ensure all controls are in place as per the agreed SLA’s and internal procedures;
- Assist in the identification of continuous improvements to the Data Management processes;
- Responding to end market queries in a timely and accurate way;
- Makes effort to acquire/ learn further skills / knowledge for personal development ;
- Support the activities in scope for migration to be moved into shared service, in line with the migration framework and plan.
- Monthly / Bi-Annual Cleanse exercises for data objects in scope;
- Deliver training for new joiners;
- Acting as back up for Team Leader when needed;
- Do you have experience of at least 1 year in Data Management ?
- Do you have experience in customer support?
- At least 1 year on a similar role
- Advance level of Excel
- Communication skills;
- Process improvement and results oriented mindset;
- Strongly understanding of customers business;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude while focusing on completing tasks or goals;
- Team player
- Good command of English spoken and written;
- EU work permit – mandatory
- SAP knowledge is considered a plus
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies