Service Desk Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Genos active
View all jobs Service Desk Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Genos is a Danish-Romanian software development and consultancy company with vast experience in creating and managing complex software development through dedicated teams.
Growth is one of the strongest words that describe us. Over time, we have mastered the art of handpicking the right talents and building high-performance teams that work as a seamless extension of the client’s in-house staff. Knowing the market and continuously learning about the needs of our clients, we aim to offer them the most suitable long-term benefits of working with a nearshoring partner.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (telephone, e-mail)
- Previous experience in a support environment
- Previous experience in using IT Service Management Tools
- Fluent communication in English Other languages are a plus (French/Italian/German/Nordic languages)
- Good technical skills: remote Hardware /Software troubleshooting
- 24/7 availability for 8-hour shifts
- University degree, preferably in a technical field
- Ability to work effectively both in a team and individually
- Active listening skills
- Details –oriented and analytical
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Self-learner with the ability to adopt and adapt fast to changing support environment
- Punctuality and flexibility
- Availability for standby support from home.
- Team Spirit
We are looking for a new team member for our technical support team in Bucharest who will act as a 1st line or 2nd line Service Desk support Analyst, providing support services to customers via specific ITSM platform, phone and e-mail.
At Lyngsoe Systems no task is too big or too small and we continuously develop ourselves towards providing improved customer services, some of the tasks that you’ll have to perform:
- Maintain a high degree of Customer service for all support requests
- Adhere to established Service management policies and procedures.
- Timely handling of the assigned incidents/service requests or internal tasks based on their priority and impact
- Identification, logging, analysis and resolution of the Service related incidents or service requests
- Functional escalation of incidents/service requests as appropriate
- Hierarchical escalation on incidents/service requests as appropriate
- Active involvement in the Knowledge base development and maintenance
- Active involvement in the Continual Service improvement process
- Attractive salary package
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest (Charles de Gaulle )
- Development training and Improvement plans and certifications for your skills.
- Cross-cultural experiences
- Travelling opportunities to the clients in Denmark
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues
- Working from home