Human Resources Assistant
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
- Bachelors degree in any HR related areas (i.e. Psychology, Sociology, Law, etc.) is preferred but any other business or management related degree is encouraged;
- Good English both written and speaking;
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Tools;
- Validated agility in learning how to use internal electronic tools;
- Ability to deliver data driven presentations to different kind of audiences.
Your role as a HR Specialist:
As Human Resources Specialist, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with different functions.
The role provides you the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.
Core responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the expat resources' processes in P&G's manufacturing sites in Urlati;
- Provide recurrent updates to involved partners about the expat assignments and process;
- Submit process orders and purchase the necessary materials for the plant offices;
- Manage the relation with external business partners and make sure the results are delivered in a timely manner;
- Build strong relations with peers from other manufacturing sites regarding our resources transfer and relocation;
- Responsible for crafting and implementing the logistics for the reward and recognition projects in the organization.
- Responsibility as of day 1 and continuous coaching and mentorship;
- Attractive salary, meal tickets and annual vacation bonus;
- The possibility to work for one of the largest companies in the world.
Come and join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.