SW Architect for LiDAR - ADAS TSR
We are currently establishing a new LiDAR SW Development team in Timisoara, looking for different SW Development specific roles. Therefore, based on your competencies and your interest, you can be one of the professional and passionate team mates to join us.
Why LiDAR? In order to shift toward fully autonomous cars, vehicles must be capable of sensing their environment and operating without human involvement. From Driver Assistance and Partial Driving Automation to Full Driving Automation (the 6 Levels of Vehicle Autonomy), ADAS Timisoara is already seen as a strong partner, with core competencies and responsibilities for all ADAS technologies: Camera, Radar, LiDAR and Ultrasonic.
Based on several advantages (impressively accurate depth perception, highly suitable for 3D mapping, great performance with rain, fog, or different textures...) LiDAR (light detection and ranging) is already used by a large number of autonomous vehicles to navigate environments in real time.
Curios in regards with this fast-evolving technology which enables the Future of Machine Vision? Please join us!
Your responsibilities as SW Architect will be:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices (LiDAR ECUs) and systems (Fusion of sensors);
- Support of the System Architect when defining the System Architecture;
- Conduct of SW architecture / design / code reviews;
- Support of the SW integration;
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources (Memory, Runtime);
- Support software Quality Assurance (MISRA, QAC) and optimize I/O performance;
- Interface with hardware design and development.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
Candidates need to have:
- Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- Very good understanding of the SW Development Processes (V-Cycle, Agile, SCRUM);
- Strong background in SW architecture and SW/Algo development (methods, languages, techniques, ...);
- Very good knowledge in C++ / C;
- Knowledge in review techniques, Problem Resolution Process;
- Embedded systems / microcontrollers knowledge;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools;
- Knowledge about Digital Signal Processing;
- Knowledge about Automotive;
- Communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet) and Diagnostic Protocols (UDS, KWP2000);
- Previous experience related with embedded SW debugging and root cause analysis techniques for complex problems;
- Know-how in regards with Automotive standards (AUTOSAR, A-Spice, Functional Safety);
- Know-how related with open-source software framework, BRICKS;
- Change Control and Configuration Management tools (MKS, Jira, GIT,GITHub, etc).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.