Recruitment Assistant with French
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page
- University degree is an advantage.
- Availability to work on full time program.
- 1-year previous professional experience in a recruiter role or an administrative one is an advantage.
- French and English language skills – at least B2 level.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
About the role:
This role requires a continuous and positive collaboration between Romanian SSC, HR France team, FR engagement teams and external candidates as well.
What we expect from you:
- Organizes and facilitates group and individual interviews for the FR engagement teams.
- Screens applicants in line with the selection criteria defined by the HR France team.
- Acts as single point of contact for recruitment topics for the allocated engagement teams.
- Updates of candidates’ status in SuccessFactors App or MS Teams.
- Participates in the recruitment meetings.
- Sends rejection letters to candidates who did not pass the interview.