People Data Analytics Project Manager
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Together with the Global People Analytics team in Germany, you act as a subject matter expert for People Controlling / People Data Analytics topics. You will reach out to local teams across the Allianz Technology group to gather the required data, also ensuring data quality and consistency, as well as delivering the analytical results. All the while you will be striving for adherence to the Allianz global standards and providing an outstanding user and customer experience. You contribute to major Group initiatives and other projects with your analytical expertise and data delivery. You closely collaborate with Allianz Technology People function Product Owners (Centers of Expertise) and Business Partners, as well as IT functions, service providers and the Allianz Group’s global HR function.
- HR Data Analytics and Modelling
- Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, templates, dashboards and organization metrics in SAP SuccessFactors, MS Excel and MS Access.
- SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors data extraction, validation and analysis; identify and select appropriate methods for validating and verifying database extractions and data integrity.
- Respond to various requests for information, as needed; escalate to supervisor as appropriate;
- Check and control data quality in global HR systems.
- Prepare detailed recommendations for areas of focus and improvement, based on data analysis.
- Support HR experts on Strategic Workforce Planning and ad-hoc business request.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related area
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, preferably also VBA and MS Access
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Expertise in controlling activities, data analytics and data modelling
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Methodological & conceptual skills
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Comfortable with compiling, interpreting and reporting on information on a wide range of topics
- Able to work independently as well as engaging with various stakeholders in virtual teams across various continents and cultures;
- Good self-organization, prioritization, time management and communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining quality levels in reporting
- Good assertiveness, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Customer-service oriented with hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and comfortable with new information
- Good understanding of process maps/ system configuration documentation, to also be able identify missing data/ information from internal customers required to perform processes/ actions.
- Able to manage and understand complex HR-related data
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets