Senior Technology and Maintenance Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ADM active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Technology and Maintenance Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Agricultura active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, we deal with the provision of services in our own silos as well as transport with our own pushers, we are one of the largest port operators in Constanța Port on the Black Sea, handling barley, rape, wheat, sunflower seeds and corn, as well as and various other commodities, such as coal and iron ore.Cerinte
• 5-7 years of experience in an engineering/technology/maintenance and reliability in a manufacturing industry or agribusiness
• Silo operations or port operation experience is a plus
• Technical university degree in the field of electrical, mechanical, automation, polytechnics
• Working knowledge of predictive/preventive maintenance and project management
• Good coordination skills
• Intermediate-advanced level of English knowledge
The main job responsibilities of this role are to:
• Display a dedication to lead, develop and support safety and promote a safety culture. Promote continuous process safety improvement.
• Act as subject matter expert on one of the engineering fields: electrical, mechanical, automation. Support the operations group as well as other centers of excellences with technical knowledge
• Benchmark the location versus internal and external best available technologies and drive improvements.
• Manage and prioritize the projects (Wave) portfolio in cooperation with the Operations manager
• Develop and maintain a 5-year project portfolio to include capital budgeting for productivity/growth initiatives
• Collaborate with the appropriate COE’s to ensure alignment of technology and reliability
• Explore, propose and/or champion new process technologies and equipment suppliers.
• Work within the Global Technology Center to standardize operations, share standard methodologies and implement new technologies.
• Assist plant operations in solving applicable technical problems.
• Support the facility in setting up goals.
• Set up the annual maintenance plan and monitor the implementation
• Work closely with company subject matter experts on the implementation of innovative approaches to plant operation and maintenance.
• Define the project scope and plan for delivery. Execute the project work, including costing, installation and implementation of the project plan. Assure the project team plans and prioritizes the work according to the timelines of delivery.
• Monitor that the project delivers to the agreed functional and technical specifications, as well to the standards of quality, within the specified constraints of budget, time and benefits expected. This includes compliance of all new installations with requirements of H&S legislation, IPPC permits, HACCP.
• Monitor and report progress of the project via the project management system (Wave) and CAPEX list at the required standards
• Produce all necessary documentation for commissioning, training, maintenance and maintain all records required by legislation, policies etc.
• Coordinate and provide direction to contractors hired for the execution of project work
• Assure that the safety and reliability of existing equipment is maintained during project implementation and throughout equipment lifecycle
• Pro-actively identify new project opportunities for performance improvements or cost savings and build business cases for these
• Partner with the business areas and (key) stakeholders to manage expectations of the project outcome as well as to receive buy in for the project implementation
• Work together with the procurement team on project needs, as well as with the accounting team on project budget and expenditure. Monitor costs vs budget
• Act as an overall technical leader and safety leader