We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
For that, we’d love it if you had:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst for software projects;
• Minimum 1 year as PM of a software project;
• Relevant software development hands-on experience during his/her career;
• Very good business process modelling skills (BPMN);
• Excellent communication and customer facing skills;
• Very good organizational skills;
• Good presentation skills;
• Experience in working as part of an Agile team;
• Structured and systemic thinking;
• CBAP certification or similar (nice to have);
• Product Management experience or UX experience (nice to have).
• Positive and energetic;
• Consultative and collaborative;
• Good sense of ergonomics and simplicity;
• Pragmatic and to the point;
• Senior presence:
o Introspective and self-aware
o Emotional containment
o Patience and active listening abilities
o Strong personal and professional ethics
You need to successfully:
• Organize and coordinate focus groups for extracting business requirements;
• Map and manage all stakeholders expectations throughout the process;
• Collaboratively offer guidance to the stakeholders in identifying a feasible solution that covers all business requirements;
• Iterate the requirements gathering process until all requests fit in the constraints and limitations of a feasible solution;
• Acts as Technology dept. representative in the requirements elicitation focus group;
• Manage the requirements documentation and dissemination;
• Create Solution overview, Actors and Flow diagrams and any other type of diagram that correctly map the requested features on the current and future operational flows;
• Work closely with the development team (internal and/or external) to present, explain and guide the team through the requirements;
• Act as Product Owner in the Scrum process of the development team;
• Be responsible of the Requirements Traceability Matrix through JIRA and Confluence – makes sure all the requirements are covered correctly by the developed solution and they can be traced-back to the assigned task.
What comes with the job?
• A real motivating salary package;
• Specialized trainings;
• Medical services subscription.