REPORTING & ANALYTICS SPECIALIST
We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys challenges, teamwork and is interested in building his/herself a meaningful career in the data & analytics space. As a Reporting & Analytics Specialist, you will work closely with the business and technical teams, performing different analyses based on business needs and developing reports to provide users the data & insights they need every day.
- Providing analytic support by using various tools to perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Interpreting findings and presenting actionable recommendations to the business leadership team
- Executing research and analysis, including data gathering, processing and modeling from different data sources
- Offering support, training and coaching on data analysis/visualization and explaining complex solutions to people from multiple functions and hierarchical levels.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility at work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Young professionals with real passion for technology, business and data, eager to develop a career in Data & Analytics
- A quantitative degree (such as: Statistics, Cybernetics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics, etc..) is an advantage
- Strong technical skills in data visualization and data manipulation such as: Spotfire, Power BI, Tableau, KNIME, etc)
- Previous experience in deriving insights from data using analytics and comfortable working with big datasets is a plus
- Outstanding problem solving and priority setting skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your outstanding ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.