MARKET PLANNING SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs MARKET PLANNING SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day. As a Market Planning Supply Chain Specialist, you will be a key enabler to deliver net of sales contribution to P&G by ensuring delivery of excellent service towards the local Market.
- Enable category growth through excellent customer product availability and help us be recognized as #1 Supplier.
- Collaborate internally in the local Supply Chain team and with Europe Planning Organization, interacting with all Category and Customer planning teams to deliver service excellence.
- Influence supply decisions by providing business intelligence on commercial priorities and with purpose to achieve the best possible service to the Market.
- Lead the communication of category risks and all-market service mitigation plans.
ResponsibilitiesasofDay1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
Continuoustrainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic, diverse and supportive work environment – We live by our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Competitive salary package and benefits - Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Recent graduates of Bachelor or Master
- Good command of English and Romanian
- Problem solving via innovation and creativity
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a multicultural environment
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.