Salesforce Lightning Developer
To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Cerinte
▪ 5 or more years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator and / or developer including building Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
▪ Salesforce Administrator certification
▪ Experience working with Sales Cloud / Service Cloud or the Force.com platform
▪ Experience using the Salesforce.com Data Loader
▪ Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face)
▪ Ability to speak and write English fluently, and can produce high quality technical
documentation and analysis
▪ Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
▪ Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
▪ Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
▪ Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
▪ Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
▪ Bachelor’s degree required
▪ 8+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator and / or developer
▪ Insurance and / or financial services industry experience
▪ Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
▪ Salesforce Certified Platform Developer certification
▪ Salesforce Lightning experience including Salesforce Lightning component development
▪ Salesforce Marketing Cloud and / or Pardot experience
▪ Salesforce Communities experience
▪ HTML and CSS experience
▪ Knowledge of Agile execution frameworks and tools (Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence)
▪ Experience working in a DevOps model
▪ Experience with Copado and Bitbucket
▪ Experience with enterprise database solutions
▪ Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
▪ Ability to guide / mentor other developers and troubleshoot issues
▪ Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and develop functionality
▪ Functional knowledge of the Salesforce data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
▪ Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs including custom platform development (Apex, Lightning Components, Apps, Mobile, and Custom front ends, etc.),
integrations with back-office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations.
▪ Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce application
▪ Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
▪ Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
▪ Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field / page updates, workflows, automated approvals
▪ Handle numerous projects / priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
▪ Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance
▪ Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
▪ Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
▪ Implement App Exchange platforms
▪ Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and
▪ Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
▪ Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
▪ Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
▪ Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
▪ Participate and engage in all team meetings
▪ Document best practices and operational procedures
▪ Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
Who We Are – MassMutual Romania
MassMutual Romania – in partnership with MassMutual in the United States – will help shape a culture of innovation and to create the digital products and technology solutions that help people secure their future and protect the ones they love.
Positioning MassMutual for its next 20 million customers and remaining innovative in a digital-first world led to the creation of MassMutual Romania in 2020. With offices in Bucharest and Cluj, MassMutual Romania was established to build an in-house team with expertise in application development and support, quality assurance and data science.
For 170 years, MassMutual has put its customers at the heart of what it does by providing holistic financial solutions, guidance, and education on their terms. Its long-term strategy helps ensure that policyowners and their loved ones can rely on them to be there when they need them most.
If this vision excites you, we are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Developer to become a MassMutual Romania team member. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual Romania. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual Romania, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs
above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Salesforce Lightning Developer to join our team.