Reconciliation Specialist Trainee
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Information Management or Statistics or having one in progress;
• Ability to work independently and build periodic reports and updates based on self activity;
• Understanding Fintech concepts would be a plus;
• Strong MS Excel skills;
• Above average conversational and written English;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Problem solving skills;
• Analytic mind and critical thinking skills;
• Detail oriented and inquisitive;
• Actively participate in improving the operational reconciliation process inside the Finance team;
• In the same time, you will evaluate and analyze financial indicators in Everymatrix systems comparing it with data gathered from various sources (such as suppliers back office data), reconcile, and resolve any un-reconciled items;
• Ensure correct/reliable system data;
• Communicates with the project stakeholders: Accounting team, Developers;
• Answer queries and provide custom reports regarding data found in the systems;
• Opportunity for being involved in other types of reconciliation between Everymatrix systems and learn more about our Casino business side.
• You will have the possibility to actively participate in implementing the reconciliation software within our Casino Projects.
• Be an active part of the finance team.
Perks and benefits:
A paid 3 months internship (400 EUR net)
A dedicated mentor for your learning period.
Health & wellness.
We offer internal and external training.
We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan).
We offer private healthcare.
We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year.
An ever-growing, library (online & offline).
A fun entertainment corner.
And our very own gym.