Middleware Integration Developer (ACE / IIB)
We are #ITSS Community – proud, fun and very much alive, always eager to discover, create, succeed and deliver excellency. We are one of the largest Romanian Digital Business Transformation and Fintech Player organization, founded in 2002 in Bucharest.
This job is the one for you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field;
- Programming experience: PL/SQL / Java / Python;
- Experience with SQL and relational databases;
- Working knowledge of multiple operating systems, including Windows and UNIX;
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Knowledge of XML, WSDL, XSD, JSON;
- Knowledge of IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE), IBM Integration Bus (IIB) or another WebSphere Suit (WMB, ODM, MQ, WPS, BPM);
- Integration software implementation experience;
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
Some of your main job responsibilities:
- Developing new applications and enhancements: interfaces, web services, REST API;
- Collaborating with QA teams regarding performance testing and deployment;
- Design (be part in the process of business requirements analyze), write, and revise program language code;
- Work with tight deadlines for best delivery;
- May have either calls or meetings on the client side.