Accounts Payable Agent - Invoice Entry
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Agent - Invoice Entry active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
The Accounts Payable Agent role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and who aspire to develop a career in the accounting and finance fields.
As Accounts Payable Agent you will be mainly responsible for processing supplier invoices as well as solving issues related to accounts payable process. To succeed in this role, you will need to pay attention to details, stay organized and take full ownership of the tasks related to invoice processing.
Even if some prior experience in the accounting field will be considered as a plus, the position is also a good opportunity for people not related to finance and accounting as we will provide tools and training which will help you succeed in the role.
The Accounts Payable Agent is part of the Accounts Payable Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Service Centre based in Bucharest.
- Manage mailroom activities – invoice reception, scanning and validation
- Enter supplier invoices in the financial system
- Perform root cause analysis and identify solutions
- Actively contribute to creation, completion or update of the training documents and working procedures
- Provide training to newcomers
- Identify process/system improvements opportunities and participate in their implementation
- Run reports and produce KPI’s (key performance indicators) when needed
- Perform other tasks related to invoice entry activities
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
- Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay process, basic accounting & Oracle or another ERP system are a plus
- Previous experience in Finance / Accounts Payable fields is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- University Degree (studies in Economics is plus) or relevant work experience
- Strong team player
- Attention to details paired with good analytical abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good communication skills
- Able to set priorities and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Work experience in a shared services, process driven or service centre environment is a plus
- Flexible working schedule – organized in 2 shifts (Monday to Friday): 9:00-18:00 & 10:00-19:00
- Work from Home
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter and Christmas bonus & performance bonus
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counseling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities