LiDAR System Engineer for ADAS - TSR
We are growing our LiDAR System Engineering team in Timisoara, looking for a professional and passionate team mate to join us.
In order to shift toward fully autonomous cars, vehicles must be capable of sensing their environment and operating without human involvement. From Driver Assistance and Partial Driving Automation to Full Driving Automation (the 6 Levels of Vehicle Autonomy), ADAS Timisoara is already seen as a strong partner, with core competencies and responsibilities for all ADAS technologies: Camera, Radar, LiDAR and Ultrasonic.
Based on several advantages (impressively accurate depth perception, highly suitable for 3D mapping, great performance with rain, fog, or different textures...) LiDAR (light detection and ranging) is already used by a large number of autonomous vehicles to navigate environments in real time.
Curios in regards with this fast-evolving technology which enables the Future of Machine Vision?
Please join us!
Depending on your assignments, your responsibilities as System Engineer will be:
- Review of Customers and Stakeholders Requirements;
- Allocate the requirements for individual system components (e.g. HW, SW, MD...).
- Create Requirements for dedicated design teams based on the System Architecture.
- Coordinate requirements engineering for Customer and System Requirements.
- Concepts Definition, System Design update, Integrate Safety Concept in System Design;
- Responsible for de-composing the system into system components and disciplines (HW, SW, MD..);
- HW-SW-ALGO interface;
- Participates to the reviews and to the release of the discipline architecture (SW, HW, MD);
- System BOM composition (input from Hardware & Mechanical and System Technology), periodical checks, update.
Problem Resolution Management
- Roll out of problem resolution management process in application and base projects;
- Contribute to continous improvement of problem resolution management process;
- Support project managers in tracking, visualisation , analysis and closing the open problem reports.
Series Analysis Coordination
- Evaluates analysis requests, leads and performs all necessary analysis activities until root cause or Source of Defect (SoD) finding;
- Records and creates test reports and reports after root cause finding to requester.
- Responsible for System FMEA with the support of an FMEA moderator;
- Track implementation of the actions defined from FMEA are completed. You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
Candidates need to have:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics;
- Minimum 3 years experience required in one of following domains: HW, SW architecture, embedded SW development, Algorithm development;
- Electronics knowledge - medium level;
- Mechanical Design knowledge - medium level;
- Software knowledge - basic/medium level;
- Requirement Engineering knowledge - medium level;
- Good Planning and Coordination Skills;
- Very good English knowledge;
- Good communication Skills.
A plus would be experience in:
- Working with Jira, MATLAB, Doors, MathCAD, Rhapsody (SysML);
- General Automotive Knowledge;
- Experience in a similar job.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.