Internship ECAD Library - IT TSR
- Create ECAD symbols and footprints for electronic & electromechanical components in Zuken CR 5000 tool, which will to be used in PCB designs;
- Collaborate with hardware & mechanical engineers to support project needs;
- Collaborate with manufacturing experts for proper solderability results on electrical & electromechanical components.
- Student in Electrical/Electronic Engineering;
- Experience with ECAD tools (Zuken CR5000/CR8000, Mentor Board Station, Mentor PADs, Eagle, or other similar tools);
- Basic electronics knowledge;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work in a Team and interface with colleagues from different backgrounds;
- Good English skills.
Would be an advantage:
- Knowledge in manufacturing processes.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.