MQA Tester Trainee
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Basic experience in working with test management tools like TestRail;
• Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and observed behavior;
• Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures;
• Experience in manual functional testing;
• Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and issue’s behavior;
• Ability to understand application flow and business reasoning from an end user, technical person (developer) and client point of view;
• Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking);
• Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally;
• Detail-oriented, organized and analytical;
• Team player;
• Able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames;
• Fluent in English.
Nice to have skills:
• Working with and maintaining Postman API collection
• AQA experience – we use Python but knowledge on any other coding language is welcome
• Experience in Scrum and delivering working tested software in each iteration;
• Student or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Basic knowledge of a programming language (Python, C#, Java);
• ISTQB Software Testing Certification – a great plus.
What you will learn if you are not there yet:
• Rest web services & API testing tools like Postman and CI tools: specially GitLab-CI, Teamcity, ArgoCD;
• Experience in creating test specifications and test cases according to development requirements, maintain them regularly updated as well as create business cases according to development requirements;
• White Box, Grey Box and Black Box testing;
• Apply Decision Table when dealing with complex business logic;
• Experience in working closely to the development team when performing testing activities as part of the same team.
• Creating business cases according to development requirements (manual testing, focused on Acceptance Testing) and logging them in the Test Management tool (TestRail);
• Running Manual Tests according to Test Plans, on Mobile and Desktop platforms;
• Identifying the possible side effects and business risks during implementation and documenting them;
• Creating, maintaining and running Functional Test suites;
• Regular reports of the current activities;
• Work closely with the team in order to deliver quality features into production.
• Be willing to learn Automation Testing techniques to also contribute towards automation testing in the future
What’s in it for you:
A rich work culture we’ve built over the years. We come with more than a great team in which you will get to experience a real-world working environment. We add soul to things, trying to make the time spent with us as cozy and pleasant as possible.
Integration program in a professional, fun & dynamic team.
Teamwork and a work environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously.
A dedicated mentor for your learning period.
Health & wellness.
This is a paid 3 months internship (500 EUR net);
We offer internal and external training;
We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
We offer private healthcare;
We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
An ever-growing, library (online & offline);
A fun entertainment corner;
And our very own gym.