Order to Cash Professional (with German)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page
Your skills and preferred qualification:
- Advanced English and German skills
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook)
- Previous relevant working experience in a Finance process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and autonomously handle tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What we expect from you:
Manage billing related communication with engagement managers (EM) from Germany:
- Monitor emails and communicate with EM’s.
- Respond to billing questions from EM’s.
- Validation of billing content with SAP information (hours and expenses)
Create DMR in SAP based on billing template from EM:
- Validate information in billing template (WIP before/after billing, write-off, identify errors).
- Sort out any uncertainties directly with EM.
Distribution of billings:
- Email distribution could be handled from SSC.
- Client portal uploads, possibly from SSC but needs to be further investigated.
What we offer
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
- Personal and professional development:
Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.