PMO Specialist Governance
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
1. Be responsible to provide analysis, insight and advice to the Portfolio Programme Manager in relation to schedule, budget, scope and RAID.
2. To act as a single point of contact and subject matter expert for requests for information and support in relation to the programme.
3. Be the owner of the delivery governance framework and ensure adherence to it. Report metrics to the Portfolio Programme Manager.
4. To facilitate key programme meetings including management of agendas & content, pre-briefing stakeholders and recording and management of actions as well as ensuring that escalations are followed through and resolved.
5. Be responsible for the overall programme and project reporting including the quality, completeness and accuracy of content and data in various tools and content management systems. Work with project managers to support the completion of weekly project reports.
6. To over-see the financial control of the programme costs and benefits ensuring that project budget forecasts are up to date and reconciled to the over-all programme budget and that benefits are tracked and reported.
7. Supports project managers in the preparation of governance submissions ensuring quality is maintained in line with agreed standards. Coordinate with the central PMO to ensure that submissions are managed through the end to end process addressing any queries and ensuring that actions from governance reviews are completed and submissions are not delayed.
8. Where appropriate act in the role of subject matter expert across the portfolio in a given process area (e.g. project scheduling) to ensure quality, consistency and best practice.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Accountable for the production and maintenance of the programme performance metrics and reports
• Maintains the programme RAID log and manages the actions and outcomes associated with it.
• Maintains the programme budget.
• Manages the programme change process
• Preparation of reports suitable for stakeholders up to Head of department level, including where required, pre-briefing stakeholders.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Ability to work independently with stakeholders across all areas of the organisation.
• Experience with planning & delivering projects either in a PM or PMO role
• Deep knowledge or core project management principles.
• MS Office Practitioner – particularly Excel to expert level.
• Strong organisational and co-ordination skills
• Project Management / PMO experience preferably backed up with a project management qualification (e.g. PMI)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this period we have 2 days work from home per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you