Software Asset Management Tool Expert
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Job role As a Software Asset Management Tool Expert you will be part of a global license management team and you will act as the technical specialist for the ServiceNow SAM Pro tool, ensuring that the SAM technical changes are successfully driven and implemented.
- Technical specialist for ServiceNow SAM Pro;
- Implement and drive SAM technical changes;
- Design, build and test SAM Tooling functionality;
- Observe technical interfaces, e.g. SCCM, CMDB, manual scripts, APIs and manage connectivity issues;
- Program and configure APIs to get SaaS and Cloud portals connected with the SAM tooling;
- Create and implement scripts for the software data gathering not covered by the native SAM tool;
- Drive incident management and service improvement with Service Owner;
- Ensure sustainable internal controlling system of all license management processes and legal / commercial regulations;
- Create and maintain software asset information, including Software Models, Software Contracts and Software Entitlements and Software Allocations;
- Synchronize product- and technology structure with the AZ Group IT strategy;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT and with Software Asset Management Tools (ServiceNow SAM pro, ServiceNow CMDB, ServiceNow ITOM Discovery, ILMT, Snow etc.);
- Experience in working with data, preparing reports, analytical background;
- Experience with analytical, data processing and report generation of compliance positions;
- Very good understanding of IT solutions architectures;
- ITAM / SAM Certification would be a plus.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Proactive attitude, sense of initiative and ability to work independently;
- Ability to communicate and present in a convincing and structured way;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to adapt to different stakeholders on all hierarchical levels and build trusted relationships;
- Self-starter and driven.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets