Czech Localization QA - Video Game Tester
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GlobalStep active.
Vezi toate job-urile Czech Localization QA - Video Game Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
As part of GlobalStep's ongoing expansion and growth strategy, we are establishing a new Games QA practice in Bucharest. The opening of this office enables GlobalStep to be in closer proximity to our clients in Europe all while providing additional diversity to GlobalStep's tester resource pool.
Who we are
We are a world leader in technology services with offices in Dallas, Montreal, Farnborough, Pune and now Bucharest
We have 9 lines of service that include Games QA, Translation, LQA, Embedded Services, Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development and Content Management
We support a global customer base ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 100 companies.
· You are fluent in written, spoken and reading Czech
· You are familiar with Czech culture
· You have a good command of written, spoken and reading English
· Experience in localization / translation is an asset
· You have good communication skills with your teammates
· You are able to work both independently and as part of a team
· You know (if you know how to use it even better!) computer tools such as Excel, Google Sheets, Google Drive and JIRA
• Flexibility to work outside of traditional office hours as required e.g. 16 pm - 12 am
What will your responsibilities be?
As a tester, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the translation of video games and/or software, checking the linguistic quality (in text and/or audio) on different platforms.
You will provide a comprehensive localization test for subtitles, localized audio files, scripted text, and more.
You will report, in a database, any type of error in spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, and/or translation quality, inconsistency, incorrect terminology. You will suggest appropriate corrections and improvements, to improve the quality of service that is requested by the client.
You will also have to ensure that the content is well adapted to the Czech language, culture and market.
You will perform all these tasks under the responsibility of one of our great Lead Testers and with a friendly team based on mutual support.
What we offer
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• A rare opportunity to help build and shape a brand-new team
• Hybrid working from home model
• A professional, fun and supportive work environment
• Partnering with the world’s best technology and gaming companies, working across all major platforms including Xbox One, PS4 & 5, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, iOS, Android
• Further opportunity to work on exciting projects at major Games Studios