Camusat is a key player in telecom network roll out. Our expert teams can design, build, power and manage your telecom infrastructures anywhere in the worldCerinte
• Proven expertise as an electrical engineer and IT network
• Problem-solving abilities
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• A degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus
Indirect contact with suppliers, support group teams, and operational teams;
• Prepare documentation and train field teams and managers;
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components egg different power cores, Genset controller, Li-Ion batteries, etc everything related to telecom (48VDC)
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• New equipment integration into own monitoring platform - parameters, alarms, etc
• Check and maintain SNMP settings for monitored devices
• Check ticket creation alarm logic and constantly update in order to cover all equipment alarms
Flexible program _2 days office 3 days work from home