Marketing Administrative Assistant
For our client, a top multinational company in pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Administrative Assistant located in Bucharest that is eager to develop its career in a professional environment.
Among responsibilities will be:
- To support marketing team in all internal marketing meetings, workshops, trainings.
- To conduct all operations of the department relating to filling, archiving, following invoices, POs for all marketers.
- To organize marketing department meetings - all logistic details (conference package – room rental, meals, coffee breaks, facilities, accommodation, transport); Services Contracts creation, contract (if new one required); follow up on payment, closing documentation; archiving.
- To prepare visa documents, arrange flights and accommodations, follow up on approvals required.
- To support operations like ordering business cards, photocopying and purchase of stationary etc.
- To coordinate visitor's logistics and agenda management.
- Key User for Promotional and Educational materials platform.
- Activities related to Services Contracts for preferred vendors (creation, drafting the contract, follow up for obtaining signatures, follow up on invoices and payments)
- Manage time to meet the multiple demands of the job.
- Arrange travel for department members for attendance at customer meetings, outside functions, activities, board meetings, etc. Anticipate travelers’ individual needs and preferences to ensure compliance to company’s Travel Policies and Procedures.
- Plan meetings and events of various sizes at both offsite and onsite locations.
- Maintain, handle and process confidential information.
- Coordinate/execute departmental transactions in SAP.
- Prepare Electronic Expense Reporting System request.
- Communication with commercial team related to the management of promotional and educational materials supply.
- Responsible for Customs related process (from documentation to storage).
Skills to perform the job:
- University degree and/or relevant work experience equivalent.
- Good English language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Decisiveness and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong team player and strong ethics.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Previous experience with SAP is a strong advantage.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.