Function Owner inside System Test Organization - ACU - PSS TSR
As Function Owner and System Test engineer you'll be involved in:
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining test specifications for functionalities medium/high complexity according to project requirements;
- Performing tests and ensuring traceability according to given requirements and specifications;
- Verifying test results and creating test reports;
- Development of automated test systems according to the specifications;
- Implementing new test technologies, contributes in test concepts;
- Integrating all test environment components (HW, SW & Mechanic) in conformity with project needs;
- Set up and perform Vehicle Tests on motorcycles & cars.
- University degree within area specific technical background (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, ...);
<li.Basic programming and electronic knowledge;
- Previous Testing experience (knowledge) needed;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
<li.Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail;
- Problem solving skills;
- Passionate and very good technical understanding;
- Good abilities to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to fulfill internal and customer requirements.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.