Digital Marketing Specialist
Our people are the key. Friendly, smart, caring, loyal, talented, genuine… in one word: awesome! And we love working together, so much so that some of us have been here for more than 10 years.Requirements
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising or a closely related field.
• 2 years of experience working in digital marketing.
• Solid understanding of digital marketing concepts and new trends.
• Knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
• Have knowledge of how to approach different buyer personas and audiences.
• Good project management skills.
• Ability to follow brand guidelines in communication.
• Great team spirit and solution-oriented mindset.
• Integrity, commitment and good communication skills.
• Very good English skills.
• It’s a plus if you have marketing experience in the IT field and in B2B marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
• Strategize, implement, optimize the digital marketing activities and campaigns: PPC, display and video ads, lead gen campaigns, social media, e-mail marketing.
• Analyze data, create reports and optimize activity to meet performance objectives.
• Build and maintain the company’s presence on digital platforms and social media channels.
• Setup and manage digital marketing campaigns across different platforms to build awareness or generate conversions.
• Collaborate with the team on search engine optimization.
• Conduct online research and competitor analysis periodically.
What we’ll hook you up with:
• A very friendly environment where initiative is supported
• Learning opportunities tailored to your needs
• Work-life balance and flexibility - flextime, respect and support for personal life needs
• Lots of goodies and perks - medical insurance, gym pass, team activities and more
• Awesome people to work with :)