Senior ETL Developer
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Middle/ Senior experience: over 3/5 years experience using Informatica Power Center.
• Good knowledge on Oracle 10/11/12g.
• Medium understanding of Unix shell scripting.
• Familiar with scheduler tools (Control-M).
• Good understanding of IT projects lifecycle.
• Advanced level of English, French is a plus.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide adjustments at the request of the business owner;
• Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications
• Monitor and adapt the code as requested (technical specifications, performance, security)
• Implement improvement solutions/plans - in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group. Innovative solutions will always be studied and discussed to identify if they bring real advantages in terms of cost and simplification.
• Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements:
analyze (technical impact studies, proposal of solutions, estimation, planning),
implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests),
delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production)
support the business owner in the testing phase (in UAT)
• Maintain a good relationship with other teams
• Application support in the production environment,
• Control of the execution of the batch processes,
• Daily monitoring of the application
• Incident resolution: actions to restore services and lessons-learned for similar incidents.