Road Transportation Coordinator
In Romania, ne ocupam de prestarea de servicii in silozurile proprii precum si transportul cu impingatoarele proprii, suntem unii dintre cei mai mari operatori portuari din Portul Constanța de la Marea Neagră, manipulând orz, rapiță, grâu, semințe de floarea soarelui și porumb, precum și diverse alte mărfuri, cum ar fi cărbune și minereu de fier.Requirements
• Higher education, preferably in transport/engineering, or other related field
• 3+ years of experience in Transportation
• Strong problem solving, diagnostic and analytical skills, with a results focused approach
• Strong communication skills and an excellent team player
• Fluent in English
• General knowledge of software applications
• Strong command of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Logistics / coordination skills
• Negotiates and books road and rail freight
• Follows the contracts: transport and cargo
• Keeps contact with customer (supplier or buyer) of the cargo
• Nominates the transport units and requests for surveyor, if needed, from Execution department
• Monitors the transport market (flow of the goods, beneficiaries, prices etc)
• Provide freight to Trade
• Signs transport contracts
• Checks/Approves freight invoices
• Solves related problems including negotiations of the resulting penalties
• Participates in meetings – occasionally
• Coordinate loading and follows up discharging of trucks/trains
• Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with flexible work time models
• Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path.
• A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
• Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company.
• An attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits.