Test Tool Developer for VNI HMI - TSR
Looking for DevOps Developers for the area of Test Solutions and Services. Test Solutions are an indispensable component of a development Cycle. Developing a product with ought having a tool to test it wit, is like building a house with ought using a measuring tape. Developing a Testing Tool implies a good knowledge of the used environment as well as of the product it is destined to test. As products are getting more complex and our tools are being used by more and more projects we might be looking for you.
Your Main Tasks in this position will be:
* Software Development using / C# / Python /;
* Using Existing architectures and Development Guideles to implement testing softwarel
* Special Test Sequnece development using uTASl
* Interact with all needed disciplines : System Engineering, HW Developers, SW Developers, System Test Engineers, Sample Shop Users;
* Interaction with a multi-location Team;
* First Level Support, Debug and Maintenance for Software Solutions;
* Improvement of existing solutions;
* Document own work (Word, Excel, Powerpoint );
* Work with team according to Agile Process. ( Scrum Jira );
* Keep Presentations and trainings on own solutions;
* Constantly Develop yourself professionally and personally. Within TSS - your development will be as much in focus as the development of our products; for this a Personal Development plan will be established and reviewed periodically. In addition a mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Every Discipline has specific needs for Testing. The Specific needs need to be balanced with the opportunity of reuse within the project and generic over all Projects. Out of these Reasons a central Entity has been called into Life in 14.05.2007 - Test Tools (currently known as AE TEST CH4, Test Solutions and Services or simply TT ) The Team then supplying the TestSequencer uTAS1.x to a few testing teams has grown by now into a group of 40+ Engineers covering most new projects and most Disciplines with a comprehensive Global Testing Tool Chain around uTAS5.x including Software and Hardware Solutions. Our Global Footprint spreads into all ww Hubs. Products of TT to name a few :
* unified Test Automation System ( uTAS)- Test Sequencer Core Libraries;
* Diagnostic Panels - Diagnostic Services packaged in GUIs;
* Special Test Automation Services for all disciplines;
* Network Simulations - Simulation and Panel Development in Vector CANoe environment;
* GMT, GS, TCG - Generic Modeling Tool, Graphic Simulation, TestCase Generator;
* Video Link Acquisition Device - grabbing images sent by the main PCB to the Displays of the DUT;
* RS Box - Resistor and Switchbox for controlling the Signals at the DUTs main connector;
* uVision - uTAS Vision Module;
* Test System Concepts and Prototypes. Hope to wish you " Bine ai venit in Scularie " soon.
* Passion for a Job well done
* Medium+ Programming Knowhow in C# / Python/ Labview
* Self management capabilities, good networking;
* Basic Automotive Knowhow;
* Testing knowhow: Some Experience in Testing Automotive Products;
* Basic HW Knowhow;
* Medium+ English knowledge; any other language... is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.