Lean Engineer - Ploiesti - multinational company in the automotive industry
Atragem, identificam și selectăm cel mai potrivit candidat.
CATOPREST oferă soluții de recrutare, oferind clienților săi servicii personalizate în funcție de specificul activității.
CATOPREST a fost infiintata in anul 2009 pentru a oferi soluții care să permită companiilor din Romania să aibă acces la cei mai potriviți candidați din industria automotive, cea a serviciilor, precum si companii implicate in productie de serie, industria electronica, cosmetice, FMGC si industria maselor plastice.
- Engineer or equivalent level
- 8 years of experience, in industrial environment
- Minimum 3-4 years experience on a similar position
- Knowledge in: Kaizen, Flow Management, Six Sigma, 5 S, Problem Solving, Kanban, measuring tools
- Advanced English
• Identifies methods for continuous improvement of the processes and for cost reduction
• Initiates and coordinates improvement activities
• Reports the identified problems and proposes methods for solving the issues
• Monitors and optimizes the production process to achieve the established performance criteria’s
• Actively involved in the KAIZEN events, using continuous improvement methods
• Responsible for lean objectives and tools implementation in the plant (Continuous Flow, 5S, Visual Management, TQM, TPM, SMED, MUDA…. etc.)
• Follow-up the implementation of projects
- Communication,, sense of customer service,
- capacity to convince
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions
3 Decision making
- Conflict management
• Decision making, planification and organization
• Ability to coordinate teams, coach people and create synergies
• Strong analytical, project and product management skills,
• Experience of the whole project life cycle
• Experience of autonomous production teams implementation.
- competitive salary package
- contract for an indefinite period
- the full benefits package will be discussed in the interview