Time Management Back Office Support
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In this position you will be offering back office support for Allianz operational entities.
- Making corrections in the Time Management application (clock-in/out, sick leave, shifts)
- Generating reports for the Team Leaders
- Inserting travel days in the system
- Reserving meeting rooms for team meeting, events etc.
- Order, reorder and return of IT hardware equipment: computers, components and consumables
- Assign new software packs for Allianz employees and externals
- Communication with Leg BA regarding administration rights and forwarding the information to the designated user
- Opens tickets for the assigned users regarding IT issues
- Order, reorder and return of new telephones and telephone numbers and optional products (e.g. displays ) mobile phones and optional products (e.g. headset)
- Ordering and return of: AVC client, optional hardware components, remote access solutions, SharePoint licenses, audio and web conferencing products WLAN Access
- Inventory of hardware and tracking according to internal standards, evaluate the employee/ computer quota
- Fluent in English
- German is a plus (b1 level) -not mandatory
- Minimum 1 year experience in order management or IT Helpdesk
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office package)
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Excellent communication skills
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.