Network Expense and Recharging Analyst
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Allianz Global Network Services (AGN) Commercial & Contract Management is responsible for managing the big outsourcing contracts that Allianz Technology holds for the benefit of the Allianz Group. It is part of Allianz Technology’ value proposition to manage those contracts in accordance with Allianz Technology’ customers regulatory requirements.
The Network Expense and Recharging Analyst has the end-to-end responsibility for the complete recharging process, ensuring that the process from ordering with the providers to recharging to our customers has a positive P&L effect and catalogues are up to date.
- Responsible for the recharging process overall from invoice to recharging
- Providing cost center reports and various project reports.
- Develop and implement requirements for analysis / and dispute management, reporting and recharging processes in the Global Networks environment; help with plan, setup, and improvement of various related processes
- Ensure master data integrity so that recharging is error free while reducing delays in Allianz Technology revenue by continuously performing quality checks
- Setup and enable the recharging of new services by defining and supporting the data flow from source to end while taking care of the necessary SAP base data
- Insures accuracy of all network related expenses; supports the technical platform (ie. Feeder systems like Telecom Expense Management (TEM), DJINVOICE, s.o.) with regards to file transfer by ensuring error free transfer to SAP/ServiceNow and vice versa, as well as an error free transfer of carrier invoices;
- Evaluate reports and prepare results to ensure effective analysis and dispute handling while considering Allianz Technology’ customer requirements; Monitor correct invoice delivery to Allianz Technology customers and support in case of problems (e.g. wrong invoices);
- Act as 3rd level support in AGN (SAP/ServiceNow, interface with accounting);
- Act as support for Service Managers in all aspects related to the Recharging and Expense Management Process (i.e. define and discuss distribution keys with them, manage TEM related change requests) and also process Allianz Group and Allianz OEs requests
- Offers support on the implementation in all the financial topics on special projects
- University degree in business administration information technology, technical and/or business related area
- Fluent in spoken and written English (German is a plus)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in working with multiple data sources
- Experience in working with large data sets
- Independent-minded problem solver
- Willingness to collaborate with various different functions and the supplier
- Knowledge of commercial topics such as controlling and financial reporting
- Good technical understanding of Networks
- Good knowledge of SAP ( Master data, SD, BW, Invoice Reconciliation)
- Good Knowledge of the Invoicing to customers process ( OTC process)
- Experience in service- and/or product management or Telekom – good to have
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.