Data Analyst | Paris, France | 5 months
About the Company: As a global leader in advanced cabling and connectivity solutions, Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of best-in-class products and innovative services. For over 120 years, innovation has been the company’s hallmark, enabling Nexans to drive a safer, smarter and more efficient future together with its customers. Today, the Nexans Group is committed to facilitating energy transition and supporting the exponential growth of data by empowering its customers in four main business areas: Building & Territories (including utilities, smart grids, emobility), High Voltage & Projects (covering offshore wind farms, submarine interconnections, land high voltage), Telecom & Data (covering data transmission, telecom networks, hyper-scale data centers, LAN), and Industry & Solutions (including renewables, transportation, Oil & Gas, automation, and others).
Job Description: To analyse the current supplier database, identify dysfunctionalities, disruption and propose improvement and correction. To support the improvement supplier qualification process and supplier database. *Candidate must be a student & EU resident*
- In charge of Purchasing and accounting data analysis
- In charge of Data mapping and clean up and support the purchasing shared services
- Participate in the improvement of Supplier data governance
- Is responsible for reporting
- Communication (Required)
- Data Analysis (Required)
- Analytical thinking (Required)
- Microsoft Excel (Required)
Age: 18 - 29 years old
Location: Paris, France
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: 1466 USD per month
Opportunity Fee: 229 EUR (Only if you are accepted by the company)
Duration: 1 Sep 2021 - 1 Feb 2022
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant.
- This opportunity is organized by AIESEC and you will receive support from AIESEC in Romania branch as well as AIESEC in The Netherlands.
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, CV reviewing, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.