Web developer | Utrecht, Netherlands | 6 months
About the Company: IGNE helps businesses become strong online. They create well-thought-out websites that allow companies to achieve better online results. They deliver custom work that they continue to optimize. In this way, they grow along with the wishes of the visitors and their company. By applying new developments, they stay ahead of the competition.
- Developing solutions based on user stories
- Front-end design implementations
- Finding new technologies
- Creating technical architecture
- Solving bugs
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Cloud Computing
- CSS (Required)
- Databases (Required)
- HTML (Required)
- HTML 5 (Required)
- Full Stack development (Required)
- PHP (Required)
- Problem Solving (Required)
- Programming skills (Required)
- Sublime (Required)
- Symfony (Required)
- Web Content (Required)
Languages: English (Required)
Age: 18 - 29 years old
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: 1100 USD per month
Opportunity Fee: 229 EUR (Only if you are accepted by the company)
- 2 meals per day will be provided and paid for
- A means of transportation will be provided and paid for (inside The Netherlands)
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant.
- This opportunity is organized by AIESEC and you will receive support from AIESEC in Romania branch as well as AIESEC in The Netherlands.
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, CV reviewing, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.