SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
Qverse is a leading mobile advertising company that helps grow the mobile brands and market leaders of tomorrow.Requirements
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• University level degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
• You are comfortable working in UNIX environments
• A good understanding of data structures and software development patterns, principles, and best practices
• Your English is business fluent
• You are familiar with a PHP frameworks like Laravel or Symfony
• Experience with MicroServices, React, and/or Domain Driven Design is desirable
We are looking forward to having you in our team!
We can accept only applicants who have a work permit for Romania.
Your job // A challenging task
• Integrating state-of-the-art technologies from market leaders in ad delivery (API) as a Senior Software Developer,
focusing on development of web functionalities and MicroServices
• Developing interfaces for existing applications, e.g. ad server and analysis tools, using different technologies and
software development paradigms as a toolbox
• Working closely with our cross-functional team and contribute to solving appealing real-life challenges in the
advertising domain, building reliable and efficient backend services for our platform
• Implement your solutions using PHP, getting in touch with technologies like React, Kubernetes, etc
The PIA Group is a German marketing agency with over 1,200 employees. We provide full-circle digital marketing solutions to companies such as: Porsche, Lufthansa, Adidas, Swiss, Epson and many more.
We are on the Romanian Market since 2019 and support our daughter companies in development, key account management or graphic design.
We are looking for motivated PHP Developers to join our international team. This time, we are looking for our sister company PIA UDG. Our sister company PIA UDG, develops a fully integrated digital customer experience for international enterprises and market-leading SMEs. They take a holistic approach, to have long-term partners. PIA UDG is already playing its part in many companies currently working towards complete customer centricity and establishing digital leadership. The list of satisfied customers is long and includes automotive customers, technology groups and international fashion and lifestyle brands.