Internship Program - HR Recruitment
Your passion is HR and you would like to see what's happening behind closed doors? If the answer is YES, and you master English, are proactive, have excellent negotiation and communication skills, then you are the ONE that we are looking for!
It would be perfect if you have:
- HR academic background;
- Advanced English, both oral and in writing;
- Client-oriented skills;
- Respect for the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details;
- Good negotiations skills;
- Systems Experience – Good knowledge of MS Office suit: Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Outlook
What will you do?
- Keeps up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for hub teams;
- Supports managers organizing the logistics through the interview process may act as the first point of contact for new recruits;
- Work along with direct manager in organizing job fairs and other recruitment events;
- Manage the recruitment process for fresh outs and interns;
- Attend workshops and presentations when needed;
- Track referrals and assist managers when required.
What we offer:
- Your internship would be a paid program, with a labour contract for a period of 6 months, 8 or 6 hrs /day with the possibility, if performing, to be able to become a permanent colleague of ours
- Meaningful responsibility from day one
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- Meal tickets
- Additional contribution for lunch
- Medical coverage at Medicover
- Easter/Christmas bonus
- 30% discount at World Class or 7 card.
- Flexible with your exams program
- Learn on the job and apply the knowledge from university
- The possibility to become a permanent employee
- Multicultural team
So, if you are interested or you know a colleague that can be interested in what we offer, just hit the button Apply now!