Low-Code Platform Consultant
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
Qualification for this position:
● business or technology related university degree
● previous Experience with low-code platforms such as Pega, Appian, IBM BPM, k2,
● strong analytical mindset and sharp logical thinking
● english language (fluent - B2 level)
● ability to build, configure and deploy applications to meet business process and
● knowledge and ability to create technical solutions for process automations
● understanding of Agile methodologies including Scrum
● hands on experience with low-code platforms Pega and Appian (or similar such as IBM BPM, k2, Camunda, Mendix ...)
● good understanding of integration (nice to have)
● familiar with Appian plug ins, including rules engines (nice to have)
● knowledge of object-oriented programming and SQL databases (nice to have)
● Pega or Appian certification will be considered an advantage
Place of work: Bratislava or remotely
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Business Process Management is more relevant today than ever. Many companies now reach for BPM solutions since it drives their business forward. Become a part of our team and become a part of the change!
PwC Technology is looking for BPM Consultants of all kinds of seniority (junior, medior, senior).
We work on many different projects across western Europe using the low-code platform Appian.
● analyze and understand both the customer environment and program goals as well as the specific project requirements in order to develop and implement the future state business processes
● design; development, testing and implementation of business process management
solutions based on Appian software
● at senior level you will be leading and working alongside of small teams
Employee perks, benefits
● support for relocation to Slovakia
● opportunity to develop your career in a team of international experts
● acquire new skills and technology expertise, international certificates
● participation in international Technology Summits and events
● regular salary increase and performance bonus
● travel to work on international assignments across Europe
● friendly and enthusiastic environment at work
● multi-sport card, extra allowance per diem
● bonus system
● extra days off at Christmas
● flexible work time and home office
● psychological, law and financial advisory
● fully paid overtime
Collection of personal data
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process.
The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.