Quality Engineer in production area
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Good understanding of quality topics
- 8D knowledge
- Bachelor degree in technical field
- Good English communication skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Analyzes internal defective parts and updates the failure catalogue based on findings
- Is proposing/requesting modification of the failure catalog
- Prepares documentation for internal and external complaints and 8D, problem solving sheet PSS, Concessions
- Coordinates and checks the line release documents
- Involves value stream management for the line release documentation approval
- Collects and monitors the corrective actions following the analysis of failed or scrapped parts (Q Alert, 8D, PSS, PDCA)
- Uses all available resources to ensure that the corrective actions are closed by the counter part responsible
- Fills in the standardized documents for quality topics regarding the production department with the required information (14 Q Principles, QAM, 4M, 5S, Stop Board)
- Uses all available resources to ensure that the standardized documents are implemented without deviations
- Completes reports of daily / weekly / monthly quality reports
- Responsible for tracking the parts from the quarantine, reasons of block and storage
- Works closely with production engineers and/or process engineers and other responsible structures (QMM, ENG), to collect all the information about parts in order to unblock the production
- Ensures the communication between internal audits responsible
- Collects the OPL from the internal audits
- Responsible to maintain and improve the content of the standards: visual inspection, measurements etc.
- Draws up documents for internal and external complaints
- Monitors the corrective actions following the analysis of the requested parts (Q Alert, 8D, PSS, PDCA)